Allegro Pediatrics is proud to participate in Eastside Baby Corner's annual Diaper Derby! We are collecting diapers to donate to children in our community who are living in poverty or crisis.
How can I help?
- In Clinic: Drop off your diaper donation in the collection bin at any of our 8 clinic locations from May 6 - June 10. Opened packages of diapers and single diapers are accepted! Additionally, new boy's and girl's pants will be accepted May 6 - May 13, and new boy's and girl's underwear will be accepted June 3 - June 10.
- Online: You can donate monetarily online. Under Tribute Information, don't forget to include "In honor of - Allegro Pediatrics." A $25 donation gives a baby a one-week supply of diapers.
- Giving Catalog: You can also order diapers online and have them delivered directly to EBC through EBC’s Giving Catalog. Please include “Allegro Pediatrics” as the Campaign Code when ordering.
- 1 in 3 families struggle with having a regular supply of diapers to keep a baby, clean, dry, and healthy
- 5.2 million infants and toddlers live in poor and low-income families
- An infant can require up to 12 diapers each day, at a cost of $80-100 a month
- Government safety-net programs don’t provide funding for diapers