Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics Coming Soon!
We are excited to announce the return of our Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics! We anticipate online scheduling will open the week of September 26th on our website. Continue to check back for scheduling updates. Appointment scheduling will be open to current Allegro patients and *preregistered parents/caregivers.
Important details regarding our Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics:
- Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics are by appointment only and will take place at our Administration building in Bellevue.
- Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics will run the following Saturdays & Sundays from 8am - 4pm: 10/2 & 10/3, 10/9 & 10/10, 10/16 & 10/17, 10/23 & 10/24, 11/6 & 11/7.
- FluMist and high dose flu vaccines will not be available at our Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics.
- Parents/caregivers who registered to receive a flu vaccine must have a Drive-Thru Flu Shot appointment scheduled on the same day as the Allegro patient.
- Flu vaccines will not be available for vaccine only appointments in our clinics this year. If your child is scheduled for a Well Child Check-up or follow-up visit in the coming months, we may have flu vaccine available during their visit. At this time, parents are not able to receive the flu vaccine in clinic.
- Current Allegro patients and parents/caregivers (limit 4) of the immediate household are eligible to receive the flu vaccine at Allegro. We must accept your insurance in order to administer a vaccine. Please note we do not accept Medicare.
- Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic scheduling will only be available online. We will send an email the week of September 26th with a link to schedule.
Receiving the flu vaccine is one of the most effective things you can do to prevent the spread and complications of influenza. We look forward to seeing you at our Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics!
*Parents/caregivers eligible to schedule a drive-thru flu vaccine at Allegro must have preregistered by September 19th. Additional parents/caregivers cannot be scheduled at this time.