Is Your Child Sick or Injured?
Get started by selecting your child's age and gender, and then click "Check Symptoms." You can find a helpful information in three different ways:
- Select a body area from the image
- Search with keywords
- Use the alphabetical listing by clicking "Care Guides A-Z" next to the search bar
In the menu on the left, you can also find:
- Dosage tables for commonly used medications
- First aid instructions
- General advice for parents around frequently asked questions. More general advice on a variety of topics can be found in our Education section
- A "Help" section with more detailed instructions and information about the Symptom Checker
If you think that your child is having a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. When in doubt, call your clinic or go to the emergency room.