Requesting a Virtual Visit
We encourage you to schedule a Virtual Visit for your child if you are comfortable seeing a provider virtually for your concerns. You do not need a Patient Portal account to schedule a Virtual Visit online. Please understand that by selecting a Virtual Visit, you consent to the electronic communication of your or your child’s health information through audio, video, and/or photo technology. Patients must be located in the US at the time of the visit.
Virtual Visits can be scheduled online or by calling our office at (425) 827-4600.
Tips for Scheduling a Virtual Visit Online
- When scheduling an appointment online, please select Allegro Pediatrics as the location, and we recommend selecting Any, first available as the provider for the most available appointment times.
- When prompted, please be as detailed as possible when telling us why you are scheduling the appointment.
- Finally, if you do not receive an email within 15 minutes of your child's scheduled appointment time, please call us so we can confirm we have the correct email address on file.
What to Expect
Virtual Visits are done at home on a personal device through Zoom. We will send an email to the address we have on file within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time. Please save this email, as it contains the link you will need to access your appointment.
Before your appointment:
- Please complete the online pre-visit paperwork prior to your appointment. A link to the pre-visit paperwork is included in the pre-visit email.
- Download the ‘Zoom Cloud Meetings’ app to your phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- The device used for the Virtual Visit must have a functioning microphone and camera. Please make sure to allow access to your device’s microphone and camera.
- For the best experience, plan on taking the call in a quiet, private, well-lit area with a stable internet connection or strong cell service.
During your child’s Virtual Visit:
- Please click the “Click Here to Start Virtual Visit” link provided in the pre-visit email 5 minutes prior to your child’s appointment time. You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until the provider is ready to start your visit. You will need to sign in with the patient’s full name so we can identify you.
- When the provider joins the session, you may be prompted to accept both audio and video access.
- The Zoom video allows you and your child to have a real-time conversation with your chosen provider. During your child’s appointment, the provider will be able to ask necessary questions and help address any concerns you may have.
- If you lose connection at any time during the visit, click the Zoom link in your confirmation email and the visit will resume.
- Please contact the Allegro Business Office at (425) 460-5601 for any billing questions. If a Virtual Visit claim is denied, please call our Business Office as soon as possible.
- Please note that if the provider determines they will be unable to complete your Virtual Visit for medical reasons, you will be asked to come in-person for a visit that same day. If that situation occurs, you will not be charged for the Virtual Visit. Should your Virtual Visit be completed and a follow-up in-person visit be needed the next day, both visits will be charged as appropriate.