This is a free wireless Internet Service (the 'Service') provided by Allegro Pediatrics for use by patients, family members and visitors to Allegro offices. All users are required to log-in individually as an independent user. By using and/or activating the Service and/or clicking the 'Accept' button on the login/registration page you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Service.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology. Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your computer.
Accordingly, you agree that Allegro Pediatrics is NOT liable for any interception, transmissions, computer worms, viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer, smartphone or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided. The Service is provided on an 'as is' basis. Allegro does not warrant that the Service is fault free or fit for any particular purpose, or that our system is secure. You assume all responsibility and risk for use of the Service. Allegro does not warrant that the any information, products, or services made available through the Service will be uninterrupted, always available, accurate, complete, useful functional or error free.
Use of the Service is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the Allegro Pediatrics reserves the right to immediately without notice suspend or permanently disconnect the offending devices or persons from the Service.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy - Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another's privacy
- Intellectual property right violations - Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, smartphones, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations
- Export control violations
- Using this Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services
- Uttering threats
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing, including use with peer-to-peer programs (i.e. torrents)
- Obscene, pornographic or indecent speech or materials
- Using the Service to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way
- Using this Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network
Limitation of Liability
EVEN IF ALLEGRO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR SECURITY DAMAGES; PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES; OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM INTERRUPTION OR FAILURE OF SERVICE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS DUE TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DUE TO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, COST OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATION OR MESSAGE TRANSMITTED TO OR RECEIVED BY YOUR DEVICE, ACCESS TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, THE INTERCEPTION OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR TRANSMISSION, OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR MESSAGES OR DATA RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.