We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak as it continues to evolve. Our priority, as always, is to care for our patients, to help prevent the spread of illness, and to protect our Allegro community.
The best way to protect yourself and others is by washing your hands frequently, socially distancing, wearing a face covering, covering your cough, and staying home especially if you are ill. Allegro Pediatrics will remain in close contact with public health officials as the situation continues to evolve and change. We will continue to follow guidelines set by the CDC and work with state health departments to help keep our community safe. We will share any updates through our website and social media so that our families can stay informed.
If you have questions about your child’s symptoms related to COVID-19, please call your local Allegro clinic and choose option 3 to speak to a nurse.
Our Clinic Operations:
- Our Bothell, Factoria, Redmond, Totem Lake, Redmond Ridge and Issaquah Highlands clinics are open for non-infectious concerns. Including Well-Child Checkups for all ages, immunizations, injury appointments, etc.
- Our Bellevue clinic is open for patients with any potentially infectious symptoms, and COVID-19 testing.
- Our Bothell and Bellevue clinics are open on weekends from 9AM – 3:30PM.
- We have expanded our Virtual Visits, please schedule online using the link above.
- Our Sammamish clinic is temporarily closed.
What to expect at your appointment:
- We allow up to two caregivers to accompany a patient to a visit. We kindly request that you do not exceed two caregivers with each patient to support proper social distancing within our offices and exam rooms. Please do not bring siblings to the appointment unless there is no childcare available.
- Everyone who visits our clinics will be required to wear a mask or cloth face covering and have their temperature checked. Please do not wear a valve mask or a neck gaitor.
- We are actively screening families before their appointment and making sure that if a patient or family member has symptoms of coronavirus or a potential exposure, the appointment is rescheduled for our Bellevue office.
What we are doing to keep our community healthy:
- Staff and providers are screened for symptoms every day. They are also wearing masks and extra protection as needed to limit exposure to and transmission of the virus.
- We have enhanced all of our cleaning procedures to reduce contamination of surfaces.
- Daily communication to all Allegro staff and providers about coronavirus updates and best practices set by the CDC and the State Health Department.
- All COVID-19 testing is done at our Bellevue clinic.
- Most COVID-19 tests take a few days to process. When scheduling or at your appointment, please ask for the most up to date information on when you will receive results.
- For some cases, we may have Rapid COVID-19 testing available. However, we are not able to guarantee a Rapid COVID-19 test as they are not always clinically appropriate and are not always available.
- Why should I get my child’s COVID-19 test done at Allegro? Our COVID-19 tests are done by Allegro staff who work with children every day. Being in a familiar environment may also help your child stay calm.
- For the majority of families, we do not currently recommend antibody testing for COVID-19.
- Prepare your child for COVID-19 testing with the resources below.
Monitoring Mental Health:
We understand that this may be a stressful time and it is important to monitor you and your child’s physical and mental health during an outbreak. The following resources are available to help you and your child during this time:
Please visit the following trusted sites for accurate, up-to-date information: